Nachos with Chicken Soup
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Nachos with Chicken Soup,
By October 7, 201123 recipes added. / Published:
Diet Type : Omnivore / Culinary Tradition : Mexican / Difficulty Level : Quick and Easy / Recipe Type : Soups and Stew
Recipe SummaryIt the fast and delicious dish used in Mexico containing a lot of proteins and vitamins. It takes less time to cook and can also be served before guests.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 sliced onions
- 2 garlic cloves finely sliced
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 2 pickled jalapeno chilies, minced, plus 1 tablespoon extra for nachos
- half teaspoon ground cumin
- half teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon sugar
- 1 kg chicken or vegetable stock
- 400g can red kidney beans, drained
- 100g can corn kernels drained
- 400g cooked chicken gently warmed
- 1 avocado, peeled, stoned and sliced
- Handful coriander sprigs
- Small pack corn chips
- 50g cheddar cheese
Directions / Instructions :
- First of all take a pan heat the oil and cook onion and garlic until onion become brown.
- After it add tomatoes, jalapenos, cumin, salt and sugar and mix them well.
- Now add stock and simmer gently, partially cover the pan for 10 minutes.
- After it add the red kidney beans, corn and simmer. After it Heat the oven at 180c or use over head grills.
- Now Shred chicken and set aside with avocado and coriander.
- Now Arrange corn chips on kitchen foil scatter with grated cheese and bake or grill until cheese melts.
- Then divide the broth and beans between four soup plates.