Indian monkfish kebabs
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Indian monkfish kebabs,
By January 10, 201223 recipes added. / Published:
Diet Type : Omnivore / Culinary Tradition : Indian / Difficulty Level : Quick and Easy / Recipe Type : Side Dishes
Recipe SummaryThe fish is marinated in a delicious mixture of herbs, spices and lime juices before being threaded on to skewers with a selection of colourful vegetables. Serve with Pulao Rice
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 baby corn cobs, halved
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 8 button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 fresh green chillies, finely chopped deseeded
- half small cauliflower,broken into florets
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Paste
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Paste
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 350 gl1 2 oz monk fillet, cubed
- lime wedges
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- fresh coriander sprigs
- 1 kg monkfish
- 1 green pepper. deseeded and cut into chunks
Directions / Instructions :
- First of all mix the lime juice, mint, fresh coriander, chilies, ginger paste, garlic paste, ground coriander and apinch of salt a large nonmetallic dish.
- Then cover this paste with the clingfilm and leave to marinate in a cool place for 30 minutes.
- Now preheat the grill or Oven to medium. Drain the fish and reserve the marinade.
- After it thread the monkfish, baby corn cobs, chunks of pepper, cauliflower florets and cherry tomatoes on to 6 long and 10 short skewers.
- Now brush the kebabs with any remaining marinade and vegetable oil and cook in the preheated oven, turning and basting frequently for 15 minutes.
- In the end place them in serving dish.
Quick Notes :Decorate them with lime and chilies and serve them with Rice or anyother dish.
Recipe Tags : Kebabs | Monk Fish