HEAVENLY APPLE AND PINEAPPLE SALAD
By February 23, 2013/ 29 recipes added. / Published:
Diet Type : Omnivore / Culinary Tradition : East Asian / Difficulty Level : Quick and Easy / Recipe Type : Salads
Recipe SummaryThis salad is mostly used at Christmas in Carolina. This salad is made from a lot of fruits and is also in sweet taste.
- 2 beaten eggs
- Half pint of whipping cream
- Red grapes
- 1 large can of pineapple
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 and half tablespoon of butter
Directions / Instructions :
- First of all drain pineapple chunks, heat juice in double boiler.
- Then add sugar, cornstarch, butter and eggs. Boil until thick.
- Now add red grapes, marshmallows to drained pineapple chunks.
- Approximately an hour before serving, add apples and bananas to fruit mixture.
- Finally fold in the custard and the whipped heavy cream.
Quick Notes :Serve with rice or other dish.
Recipe Tags : Apple | Pineapple