American-Spanish Cranberry Sauce
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]American-Spanish Cranberry Sauce,
By October 25, 201328 recipes added. / Published:
Diet Type : Vegetarian / Culinary Tradition : Americas / Difficulty Level : Quick and Easy / Recipe Type : Soups and Stew
Recipe SummaryThe Cranberry sauce is a combination of American and Spanish cranberries. Tasty to eat and serve guests.
- half cup sliced thinly scallions
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- half cup chopped fine jalapeno peppers
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 5 oz cranberry juice blend
- 1 and half cups diced tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh thin sliced cranberries
- Quarter cup ripe diced medium avocado
- half cup diced pineapple
- Fresh ground pepper as desired
Directions / Instructions :
- First of all place juice into a saucepan and boil for about 5 minutes until reduced to about 1 tablespoon of syrup.
- Then place the reduced juice and all remaining ingredients into a medium bowl and stir until incorporated.
- Decorate it with lime and peppers.
- Chill and serve immediately with favorite chips and vegetables.
Quick Notes :Fresh cranberries may be stored in your freezer for up to 1 year.
Recipe Tags : Carnberry | Soups