February 2011 Contest
Update 1st March 2011This contest has ended. Thank you everyone for your response. Winners would be emailed details regarding the prizes soon.
Update 2nd Feb 2011Chance to Win Progressive GT-3520 International 19-Piece Measuring Cup and Spoon Set From the 1st ten Submitted Recipes we shall do a lucky drawn and there are 3 giveaways. Any 3 from the first 10 have a chance to win this Lucky Draw Prize. So submit your recipe now!
We thank you all for the overwhelming response for the prizes for our first Share A Recipe contest starting 1st February 2011. Based on user feedback and our evaluation we are planning the following give-away for our February 2011 – Share A Recipe Contest.
Best Recipe(s) – 1 PrizeGinsu 4817 International Traditions 14-Piece Knife Set with Block, Natural
ORRonco FD1005WHGEN 5-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator
1st Runner Up – 1 PrizeBlack & Decker TRO480BS Toast-R-Oven 4-Slice Toaster Oven
2nd Runner Up – may be given to up to 3 best recipes (limited to one per user)George Foreman GR10B 36 Square Inch Nonstick Countertop Grill, Black
- The February 2011 – Share A Recipe contest will run from 1st Feb 2011 to 28th Feb 2011. By 7th March 2011, we shall post a list of 15 finalists and allow users to rate of each recipe. Based on user plus our ratings, we shall decide on the final winners.
- The recipe should be your original recipe. It must not be a copied / modified recipe. Short-listed recipes would be checked for duplicates.
- A user can add any number of recipes.
- In case the above listed products for prizes are not available similar products / similar value products would be given. Cash in-lieu of prizes would not be provided.
- If number of recipes submitted for the contest are ten or less than ten then only the Lucky Draw Prize – Progressive GT-3520 International 19-Piece Measuring Cup and Spoon Set Prize would be activated.
- The products are purchased and shipped directly from the open market. Any product related query / complaint must be addressed to the actual seller of the product. We are in no way responsible for the functioning / performance or any other issue in relation to the product.